9.1.12

Forkroads

I think life has been hard for most of the people who live in this world. Some people might even have it harder. But I guess, what matters in this life is the decisions we make. I mean without these decisions we wouldn't be right where we are now, aren't we? Decisions give life to the life we live. Every single bit of our life entails decisions, however small they are, that are needed to be decided upon. From the moment you decide on what to do from the moment you wake up, until the moment you decide on what job you want to have.


I remember reading a line from Stephen Chbosky's book, The Perks of being A Wallflower which says,
"But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from,we can still choose where we go from there."
this quote is practically something for me. No, I don't consider myself being the same as Charlie but what I am trying to point out is that we are always the master of our own life. We can always choose what path we are going to take among the endless array of choices life has to offer and it won't matter if it isn't always right. After all, what are choices for if only one path is right and consequently needs to be taken?

So go ahead, make a decision today and make it something worth giving a shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment