7.11.12

Back to Photoshop

I know that we all agree that Photoshop is the best image editing software that has been done. I understand that it was able to render a top-quality service to all of us, starting from those who work on digital image industry up to a student who works on a prom proposal banner. (Hell, even models are using it now like a beauty product.)

But you see, that wasn't the case for me. I was a tad bit reluctant to use it. Saying I will never learn even the basics of it, I then resorted to using other online and offline image editing softwares and of course the infamous Paint for all my immediate image editing needs.

Deeming I don't need it, I ditched it altogether but I think I need to take back what I said. Now, let's learn Photoshop together.

This is my lame attempt at PS again.
geeksrgreat is the handle I often use in my SNS and Blog accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment